It’s easy to wear and easy to clean. All you have to do is follow the instructions. Very high quality for a reasonable price point. It lasts for up to ten years. With a small investment, users can save thousands on tampons and pads throughout the years on one single cup. The instructions are very clear and very extensive. You should never have any questions about the care and operation of your cup. The design and holding capacity make it one of the safest cups around. Most women will never have to deal with spillage again.
The grip rings are higher than a lot of the cups on the market. Some women have said that it makes the cup more difficult to fully clean while others claim it makes gripping it easier.
The Fleurcup Menstrual Cup is a solid cup to use. No matter how you slice it, if it lasts for ten years, then it’s clearly worth the investment. With proper care and usage, it will end up saving you thousands of dollars over the course of its life.
The company gets very high marks for customer service. If you ever have an issue, you can rest assured that they’re going to take care of it for you. They’re based in France and have managed to work their way around the entire world. They offer a superior product at a very reasonable price. If that’s not enough to convince you, all you have to do is check out the reviews. They’re overwhelming positive and that’s only more reason to try this one out. You just can’t go wrong with something of this quality that lasts this long for yourself.
This Fleurcup Menstrual Cup Review will focus on everything that you need to know about the product. You’ll get to understand everything about its technical details and the company that sells it. They’ve been around for a decent amount of time and have garnered enough good will to make this cup a worthwhile investment. This review will lay it all out for you so you can make your own decision on whether or not you should give it a try. All of the information is here and all you need to do is read on to know everything that you need to know.
The Fleurcup Reusable Menstrual Cup is a high-quality product at a great price. The company’s customer service has been lauded by many. Not only do you have a full thirty days to decide whether or not you want to keep it, but you can send it back if you’re simply unhappy with your experience. If you’re new to the world of menstrual cups, you can take advantage of the very detailed instructions that they offer. You should never be in the dark with it comes to using this product and they make sure that you always have a place to go to with your concerns or questions.
The Fleurcup Reusable Menstrual Cup comes in two different sizes for women above and below the age of 30 and before and after childbirth.
- Country of Origin – France
- Capacity- 25 ml
- Diameter- 41 mm
- Total Length- 47 mm
- Stem Length- 23 mm
- Country of Origin – France
- Capacity- 35 ml
- Diameter- 46 mm
- Total Length- 52 mm
- Stem Length- 18 mm
- The Fleurcup Menstrual Cup is reusable for up to ten years with proper usage and care.
- The cup is made from high-quality material and is very durable.
- It’s available in two different sizes.
- There are assorted colors to choose from.
- The stem and bottom of the cup have non-slip ridges which make insertion and removal very easy.
- There is no printed writing anywhere on the cup, making it safe to wear.
- The stem can be trimmed until it feels uncomfortable.
- The finish of the product is intended to be easily gripped and comfortable to use for extended periods of time.
The Fleurcup comes in several different colors, including pink, purple, green, blue, orange, red and clear. There are several different purchase options to choose from with two different sizes. Each one also comes with its own cotton pouch for easy storage and travel. When you put it away at the end of your cycle, make sure you use the pouch to keep the cup clean and sterilized.
2 Fleurcup: This option comes with two large cups, two small cups or one large and one small in your choice of color.
Pack 5: This offering comes with five different cups. You can choose for all of them to be large, small, or any mixture of the sizes that you want.
Fleurcup: The most common option, this is simply one large or one small cup. You can choose it in any of the available colors that you wish.
The Fleurcup Reusable Menstrual Cup is easy to clean, no matter where you are. You can do it just as easily in a public restroom and you can do it at home.
- Wash your hands in warm, soapy water before and after touching the cup.
- Remove and flush the contents.
- Wash it out in the sink with warm water and gentle, scent free soap.
- Wipe it out with a paper towel or toilet paper.
On the go:
- Wash your hands before entering the public stall.
- Remove the cup and dump the contents down the toilet.
- Wipe it out with toilet paper.
- Remember to wash your hands on the way out.
- The Fleurcup Reusable Menstrual Cup should always be sterilized before long-term storage.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Drop in the cup and let it sit in the water for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove the cup and let it cool.
- Once dry, store it in a place with good airflow, such as a drawer or a closet.
- If you don’t want to use the stovetop, simply fill a microwave safe bowl with water and drop in the cup. Cover and microwave on high for 3 – 7 minutes. Once it’s dry and cool enough to touch, it can be stored away. Be sure to clean anything that you use to sterilize the cup afterward.
Company Profile and Information
The Fleurcup Menstrual Cup is produced in France and distributed all around the world. The company has been the recipient of several accreditations and always puts the customer first. If a cup is delivered damaged or the experience is unsatisfactory, they have a very good track record of making things right. They offer a full thirty days for all returns. If the cup is faulty or damaged in shipping, they’ll replace it right away at no additional cost to you. Their track record is very good when it comes to taking care of their customers.
Customer Feedback and Reviews
Reviews for the Fleurcup Reusable Menstrual Cup are very positive. Most women love the feel of the silicone and its high quality. It’s also very durable and can last up to ten years with proper care. They like how easily it pops open and can be inserted for a snug fit. Since the cup comes in two sizes, they love the fact that it can be used by everyone, regardless of age and whether or not they’ve had children. While other cups may have been their go-to menstrual care item for years, many are simply switching over to the Fleur Cup.
Can the stem be trimmed?
Yes, the stem can be trimmed. Many women like to use it as is, but others prefer to cut it down for extra comfort.
Is it okay to wear while sleeping?
Yes, the Fleurcup can be worn for up to 12 hours with no problems. As long as the fit is snug, there should be no worry about overnight spills or accidents.
Can it be used during sex?
No, the cup cannot be worn during sex. It is not intended to be a contraception device of any kind and does not protect against STDs. It should always be taken out before any sexual activity.
Will these cause infections?
No, the cup will not cause infections with normal and proper use. It’s safer to use than tampons and will never cause any kind of toxic shock as long as it’s emptied and sterilized according to the manufacturer specifications.
Can it be worn during physical activity?
Yes, the Fleurcup is meant to be used by active women. The fit will always be secure and you’ll never have to worry about leaks.
Can I get a refund if I’m unhappy?
The manufacturer offers a refund up to 30 days from the purchase. If you’re unhappy, you don’t have to worry.